This is such a fundamental question, one hour might not be enough! Proteus has developed a number of tools to help assess your skills and characteristics over the years. Once you have identified your top three career drivers, with our help, it becomes possible to unlock your true potential.
Why is it important to define yourself in a career context? We spend much of our lives at work and it comes to define us in many ways. Yet, if we’re in the wrong job for our personality type and skills it can spell disaster for our long-term wellbeing and career. With our help, you can make the changes you need to.
This session covers the following topics:
- Brand Yourself Mentally
- Assess Your Transferable Skills: Are They Always Strengths?
- Assess Your Character Traits: Are They Always Strengths? 8 Think About Your Soft Skill Clusters
- Identify Your Career Drivers
- Prioritise Your Top Three Drivers
- Decide What Interests You
- Decide How Your Personality Might Influence Your Career Choices
- Decide The Type Of Organisation You Would Prefer To Work For
- Follow-up telephone call with your consultant
This support session is available in three versions depending how many in-depth supplementary homeworks you choose to include:
- As described on this page
- Define your soft skill clusters
- Identify your favoured career drivers
There are no reviews yet.