This session covers the nuts and bolts of preparing for a professional interview. It is your opportunity to shine as long as you know what you want to say and are prepared for what the interviewer(s) do and say.
Much of what can be covered in this session comes from you so you might decide you need two (or more!) of these sessions. Don’t forget you can save money by buying a 2-session multibuy. The first session might be in preparation with your consultant; then you work on the material at home; then you have a second session with your consultant to assess your preparations prior to your actual interview. Although some topics might appear as common sense, in the stress of an interview it’s possible to forget even basic manners and eye contact.
We’re here to reassure you that you can have the successful interview you deserve. This session covers the following topics as standard plus, of course, specific points that relate to your personal situation:
Before Your Interview
- Prepare Your ‘What Do You Do’ Statement
- Make Sure You Do Your Research Before Each Interview
- Consider The Physical Aspects Of Skype Interviews
- Think About What Your Skype Interviewer Will See
- Conduct A Mock Interview Before Every Real Interview
- Remember These General Interview Tips
- Devise Some Questions You Can Ask At Interview
This session is available in this version plus another 3 versions depending on how many in-depth supplementary sessions you choose to include:
- Version 2: The Interview
- Version 3: One hour extra support on your interview technique
- Version 4: How to handle Skype interviews