This session covers the nuts and bolts of attending a professional interview. It is your opportunity to shine as long as you know what you want to say and are prepared for what the interviewer(s) do and say.
Much of what can be covered in this session comes from you so you might decide you need two (or more!) of these sessions. Don’t forget you can save money by buying a 2-session multibuy. The first session might be in preparation with your consultant; then you work on the material at home; then you have a second session with your consultant to assess your preparations prior to your actual interview. Although some topics might appear as common sense, in the stress of an interview it’s possible to forget even basic manners and eye contact.
We’re here to reassure you that you can have the successful interview you deserve. This session covers the following topics for during your interview plus, of course, any points specific to your own situation:
- Make Good Eye Contact
- Use Your Smile To Great Effect
- Listen Actively And Stay Enthusiastic Yet Succinct
- Remain Aware Of Interviewee Etiquette And Decorum
- Conclude With Two Final Questions You Must Ask
This session is available in four versions (including the one outlined above), depending how many in-depth supplementary homeworks to choose to include:
- Version 2: The Basics of Body Language
- Version 3: Experiments in Body Language
- Version 4: One hour extra focused on your interview presentation