Occasionally we can be so busy looking for the path ahead that we don’t notice the huge doorway next to us. Opportunities come when we least expect.
Some people say most jobs aren’t advertised. At Proteus we prefer to say most jobs aren’t advertised yet. By identifying appropriate companies and getting in touch with them using various techniques it is possible to take advantage of a number of circumstances that might exist in that company. This is never guaranteed but it is surprising how often it works. This session forms one of a pair with the other practical advice our experienced consultants offer in the session called Approaching Companies.
Our consultants at Proteus have been helping clients with this type of approach since 1989 so we’re always happy to share what we know. Hence this session covers the following topics:
- Explore The Hidden Jobs Market
- Compare Your Approach To That Of An Ordinary Candidate
- Research Which Companies To Approach
- Remember Other Ways Of Doing Your Research
- Analyse Market Intelligence And Consider The Implications