In 2013 there were 23,352 recruitment companies registered in the United Kingdom alone! How do you get that personal chat over coffee?
Many agencies are small and specialist, so it pays to research carefully to ensure you get the best. It is important to remember that the business model of most agencies means they don’t work for you as the candidate: they actually work for the company which is hiring. However agencies are only as good as the candidates they deal with so if they keep a database of candidates they need to know about you and have you on their database. It is worth being proactive to stand out.
As a Proteus client you can discuss your selection criteria for agencies and your approach with your consultant. Persistence is the key. This session covers the following topics:
- Understand Why Recruiters Have So Many Different Names
- Be Aware Of The Specifics Of How Recruiters Operate
- Know How To Approach Recruiters And Their Likely Responses
- Keep In Mind How To Get The Best Out Of Recruiters
- A Few Final Thoughts About Recruiters and Head Hunters
This session is available as another version depending on whether you choose to include the companion assignment.
Version 2: Recruiter selection assignment, to create your own database of up to 100 researched recruiters that will be useful to you.
There are no reviews yet.