There is no doubt that aspects of managing a career transition have their downsides. Nobody likes being ignored or getting a rejection as it makes you question your own self-worth. If this is happening repeatedly, and you’re facing other challenges that might concern family or finances, how do you maintain your morale and your discipline?
At Proteus we take this aspect of career management very seriously and have helped encourage and motivate many clients over 25 years. One hour is a short time to discuss wider aspects but we can offer practical support and activities to help alleviate the stress and isolation you may be experiencing. We’re here to help.
This session covers the following topics:
- Devise A System To Retain Control Of Your Job Search
- Avoid Stress Or Your Job Search Will Crumble
- Maintain Your Job Search Momentum With High Self-Esteem
- Use These Tips To Keep Your Self-Esteem High
- Avoid These Verbal Anchors That Will Halt Your Progress
- Includes a follow-up call with your consultant after the session
This session is available in two versions depending on whether you choose to include the associated in-depth homework:
Version 2: Causes, Symptoms and Reduction of Stress